Tuesday, March 6, 2018

22 Week Ultrasound

I got to see our little man yesterday! I had to go back for another ultrasound so that they could take another look at some of the areas that Cubby was too wiggly to see last time. He was very active again and didn't stop moving, but they were able to see what they were looking for and everything is looking good! His estimated weight right now is 1lb 3oz!

It is routine for pregnant women with Ehlers Danlos Syndrome (Click to Learn more about EDS) to have an echocardiogram of the heart done just to be safe and make sure that my heart is handling the extra stress of pregnancy alright. I will have that done later this week.
The Perinatologist also suggested that I have a fetal echocardiogram for Cubby in a few weeks just to take an extra look at his heart and make sure there is nothing of concern. This gives us another opportunity to see Cubby and be reassured that he is healthy.

I am feeling Cubby move all the time now! It feels like he is dancing all over the place in there, and after seeing his arms and legs moving the ultrasound, I'm pretty certain that he is doing karate in there. Steve has even gotten to feel him move a few times which is really exciting! It's starting to feel more real and time is flying! 

Big Yawn!
Laying with his hand on his head



Little baby feet!

And once again, he was not shy about showing us his boy parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment