Sunday, February 11, 2018

12 Week Ultrasound

We had our 12 week ultrasound on December 26th! This was the first time that Steve got to see the baby, so it was super exciting. The baby actually looked like a baby compared to how it looked on the 8 week ultrasound. It was very surreal to see the baby moving all over the place on the screen. I felt like I must be watching someone else's baby. I have been extremely lucky and haven't had any morning sickness or adverse pregnancy symptoms, which is great, but it also is strange not feeling any different and still not looking pregnant and not being able to feel the baby move yet. I was assured by the Ultrasound Technician that I am pregnant and that was MY baby doing back flips on the screen, and that everything looked normal, healthy, and on track. Such a relief!

We started referring to the baby as "Cubby". Steve is trying to convince me that it's the perfect name for this child, and though it's cute, I don't think I need to torture my child with a name like that, but we can call it that for now. 😀


Profile view of baby Cubby

Profile of the face where you can see the forehead, nose, lips, and chin

Looking straight at the baby's face...a little alien-like 

3D profile view showing the side of the head and face, arm, and body


No comments:

Post a Comment