I am so incredibly blessed to have had a pretty easy and uneventful pregnancy so far (knock on wood). It has made the time pass by so quickly and most days over the past few months I would forget that I was even pregnant. That's starting to change more in the past couple of weeks as interesting new symptoms have been popping up.
My carpal tunnel in the right hand has gotten worse. All of my fingers on the right hand are numb and tingly and my thumb and pointer finger are very painful and don't bend well and I have no strength in them so I drop things constantly. My hands are swollen, but my wedding ring still fits! 😉
My legs and feet are starting to swell. My doctor says this is nothing to be worried about and its par the course at this point in pregnancy. I got some compression stockings to help so that they don't blow up too bad. They are not super cute, but I guess its better than cankles and varicose veins.
My baby belly is getting bigger everyday, which is putting extra stress on my low back. As long as I'm not on my feet too long I have been handling it ok with resting and stretching, and I have a support band that has been helpful. I'm still not sleeping well most nights. Between having trouble getting into a comfortable position and getting up every hour or two to have to pee, and this little man being a night owl wiggle worm, the struggle is real.
Regardless, all of these things happening in my body just means that I'm getting closer to meeting my little guy in just a few short weeks, and this will all be worth it!
Enough about me, let's get to the important part, THE BABY!
(Yes, he is still nameless and being referred to as "Cubby." I think his name will be more of a game time decision made when we finally meet him!)
Cubby is doing great! He was cooperative at the ultrasound today for the most part, other than the fact that he was breech with his legs and feet over his head again making it difficult for us to see his sweet little face, but he was actually less wiggly and they were able to get all of the measurements they needed. He is 28 weeks and 4 days and is measuring 2lbs 10oz and is 46 percentile for his size! He is absolutely perfect! As long as he flips sometime in the next 10 weeks we will be all set. The doctor said he has plenty of time to flip and there is nothing to worry about. He moves constantly, so I'm sure he will flip when he is ready.
Here are some pics of our little cutie form today!
![]() |
| Profile of his face |
![]() |
| 3D pic of forehead, eyes, and nose |
![]() |
| 3D of his foot and leg in front of his face 😆 |
![]() |
| Foot by his head |
![]() |
| Baby legs! |





No comments:
Post a Comment